Before making your decision on obtaining a gardening plot at Bragg Hill, please read and familiarize yourself with the list of guidelines below. Upon finalization, you will sign off that you will uphold these requirements and understand the repercussions.
- Only plant crops you have the time and commitment for.
- Avoid invasive plants, like mint. Which can take over your plot and neighbors.
- The inside and outside of your plot is your responsibility, keep the inside weeded and walkways around your plot neat and tidy
- Show respect and care for the community tools and hoses.
- Vandalism and theft are strictly prohibited.
- Remember to close and lock the garden gate when not in use.